Monday, May 12, 2008

Is That A Blog In Your Pocket, Or...

The entities at blogspot.com wrote and congratulated me on the success of Walden's Blog. As is the case with all successful endeavors, everyone wants to stir the ragout. With the congratulations came a suggestion: more sex.

"(...while we at) blogspot.com (are extremely impressed with the accurate and detailed information provided by Walden's Blog, we encourage you to explore subject matter of a more erotic nature... )"

I do not have to be asked twice. For my gracious hosts at blogspot, and for my loyal subscribers, here is a spicy link:

(Just go to that website we all know about that is kind of like youtube, except that when you type in "The Sound of Music", you don't find a clip of the Von Trapp Family Singers...and search for "ballet slippers".)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.(Shaun Cassidy)


1 comment:

Harold Phillips said...

Wow... Blogger's never sent ME an email. I must not be as popular as Sean Heginbotham (or perhaps I already have enough erotic content to satisfy them).